View Single Post
Old 03-17-2006, 12:04 PM
Administrator

About:
Sami has a spectacular aura aboutSami has a spectacular aura aboutSami has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
still having problems trying to get my works suite going. i installed a program called spyware gold from Aust. had problems made contact with the company they told me to uninstall it, which i did. They sent another program and followed it up by a phone call to me. Didn't do anything.When i uninstalled there program i must have deleted my works suite as well as the muck up's that happened, restore white screen no e-mails couldn't get windows updates. So my nephew uninstalled everything on my computor, then i reinstalled my xp. that's how i've been able to get on line. I new at this computor thing but i do think it's still on my computor somewhere, i'm unsure on who to ask, not a happy chappie!! Don't really want to purchase a new works suite program,
Hi Chris,

If you have deleted MS Works from your pc and lost the CD which was provided to you bundled with a computer you purchased, you'll need to contact the manufacturer of the computer who supplied the applications to you.

OR

If you have proof of purchase you can give it a shot here for Replacement of CD or Product Keys
How to replace lost, broken, or missing Microsoft software or hardware