View Single Post
Old 09-14-2008, 01:13 PM

About:
foxclab01 is on a distinguished road

Good evening everybody.

So I am back with some more questions :

1. Despite Hauppauge HVR3000, are there any other tuner cards that combine All-In-One signals ( Analog, Digital & Satellite altogether ) ? From those, if any, which ones do have alternative software ( Freeware, Linux etc ? ) Which ones are compatible with all the transmmiting systems? ( PAL, SECAM & NTSC )

2. Is there any freeware program for Video Comparison? What I want to do is to compare 2 Video Streams and to be able to understand whether they are the same video or not.

And some questions about a Video Server that I want to create :

3. Given the fact that the Server will be into my PC, which is the best way for me to avoid Hacking ??

4. Which processor is the quickest for the combination Apache Server, PHP and MySQL ? Core 2 Duo E8500, Core 2 Quad Q6600 or Core 2 Quad Q8200 ?

And a final a bit irrelevant question :

5. Is there a wireless USB ? That is to say, how can I make a device which has a USB cable for connection with a PC to communicate wirelessly with the PC without having to create a whole wireless LAN ? What I trully want is an adaptor to connect into the edge of the USB cable of the device, so the USB signal will be transmitted wirelessly to the PC where there will be another adaptor in some USB port to collect the wireless signal.

Thank you all very much.