View Single Post
Old 07-26-2008, 08:28 PM

About:
cstorm is on a distinguished road

Default Windows Xp will not boot up

Ok
When turning on my pc, an error message came up stating Isass.exe cannot be found. So I did some research and found that if you use your windows xp cd and do a repair that it might work, now while it was doing a repair the error message has come up again, and now I cannot get it to go. I have no use of the mouse can only use keyboard, and now each and everytime I boot up it goes into restarting installing windows. It won't let me cancel will not let me go anywhere or do anything. At this point all I would like to do is stop the pc from restarting installing windows, and let me do a clean install of windows. I cannot get into safe mode, safe mode with command prompt can't do a system restore, or back to best configuration. It just continues now to restart installing windows hanging on 39 min, and error message. I read that by hitting shift and F10 it will bring me to dos, and yes it does but goes into Cwindows\system32
tried a chkdsk and says will fix upon reboot but goes right by it, and doesn't do it. Any help would be greatly appreciated, getting so frustrated... Thanks in advance