View Single Post
Old 01-27-2008, 11:47 AM

About:
William_Wilson has a spectacular aura aboutWilliam_Wilson has a spectacular aura aboutWilliam_Wilson has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoanWolf View Post
i have been thure this and thure this and not seeing the anser to my problem i suspect it is something with acer

what is hapeing is i go thure the steps but in page 3 i cant put in the install disk for vista because i dont have one all i have is a recovery disk that will wipe it and reinstall vista i managed to get back into vista by just reinstalling it and i did get it to show the boot loader screen with xp and vista but when i click xp it goes to the missing ntldr error and i have reinstaled it 3 times and can even see it listed there im shure its something simple i am missing but its getting to be frustrating as i am shure it is for you to keep seeing the same quistions im just wondering if there is something you might be able to think of
What is the partition setup of your drive? Installing Vista after XP is considerably easier as Vista can detect that XP exists. I have been busier than I could have even imagined lately, and I am trying to solve this issue, but using copyrighted files makes it difficult.

</Dream In Code>
-William. ยง (marvin_gohan)