View Single Post
Old 12-24-2007, 07:30 AM

About:
exuberant0003 is on a distinguished road

hi everyone, hope you could help me with my problem in installing windows xp with $OEM$, OEM and i386. here goes, i had my toshiba satellite a10 without internal cd-rom and floppy disk but that doesn't concern me cause i know how to install windows xp on my 2.5 HDD. But then, there's a lot of things i gone crazy and that was during installation lots of dll files have't copied such as FindTarget.dll, FindTarget.inf, LegitCheckControl.dll, MsVirtualCD.cpl,.cpi and i think Vs...or something so, i skipped those files everytime they showed up in a bluescreen where winxp is on the process. And after the installation, an error saying cannot locate C:\D\$OEM$\driversignup.cmd..or something like that...after that the window startup but in a classic theme.how does it happen??? pls...help me everyone. (i also made unattended file in winnt.sif but same result...)the windows xp did not upload the default theme. framedyn.dll could not startup same with ikernel. a lot of files also missing....does anyone knows how to fix it? thanks! or there's just something to add at the winnt.sif