View Single Post
Old 09-22-2007, 09:09 PM

About:
williamdl is on a distinguished road

Default re: mhookem

Thanks for responding. I use xp pro. browser ie6.0. I cannot upgrade to 7 because I don't have a genuine copy, or so it says when I try to upgrade, and my hard drive came in another case so I do not have the correct number to upgrade with. I have checked and tripled checked my sucurity settings and they are to adobe specs. As far as the ultimate defender I also read to delete from programs and the funny thing is that I never downloaded it and I do not have it in my files, at least anywhere I can find. Even tried a search for it, so it must be under something else. It also shows as pcprotect and I have scanned for that and removed it but everytime I boot up or use my browser they just reappear. I also have tried to do a restore to a previous time but that doesn't work either. I have tried to load into safe mode but when I do I get the dreaded blue screen (lol) and have to reboot. I have even disabled my caching through bios, I can't boot that way either it stops during loodup and I have to reboot again. When I start in normal mode with my caching disabled I run so slow that I can't accomplish nothing.