View Single Post
Old 09-16-2007, 08:17 PM

About:
Tammi Tatum is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by William_Wilson View Post
if you have the key, it shouldn't be too much of an issue to install it, and get someone to believe you.
I am new to this and hope I am replying to this right. Anyway.... that is the problem. I do have the key for the retail box I purchased in the store for Home Premium.... but the upgrade to Ultimate I purchased, I purchased it through the anytime upgrade on my Home Premium online.... which then puts it into this digital locker..... they never actually send you the box with a disk. I didn't realize that the key only shows in your digital locker for 3 days then goes away. The download is still there, but if you don't write that key down within 3 days you are pretty much lost. Sadly to say, after everyone I spoke to through Microsoft.... I have pretty much lost my money for that Ultimate upgrade. I do hope people will look at this and don't make the same mistake that I did..... BE SURE to write your keys down when you purchase ANYTHING that goes into digital locker! In fact, I will never purchase any digital locker downloads again. Someone once asked me if Microsoft was MS or BS.... although I don't cuss..... I have to say it is absolutely BS! Thanks for trying to help
Tammi