View Single Post
Old 08-06-2007, 10:43 AM

About:
b1caez01 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Offline games only please

Martin: thanks for going out of your way to respond. No, I am not interested in online games...I deleted XP's onliners. I am too security conscious. From what I have read on the various security site, and I therefore am made to be biased here, is that game sites, and screensaver sites are notorious for picking up viri !

I'm just an old, cantankerous senior who likes to play slow, thinking games. Now, XP has FreeCell, Hearts and Spider, and I like those...and I added an excellent version of MahJong ...those are my speed, but they are "worn out" as far as my head is concerned. Poker does not interest me either. Tetrus bores me...I like to think not race through a game.

I am just too hard to please. Does Vista have any games that can be scooped and played in XP? I haven't a clue what is there, but maybe someone can send me copies of any new games if there are some there, and then I can check them out. I noticed over at the following url, that Vista has updated versions of those XP games...how does one get hold of the newer versions withoug having to have Vista...and would they work in Vista?

http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/Win...2f0da1033.mspx

...Al