View Single Post
Old 07-17-2007, 10:04 AM

About:
tryshz is on a distinguished road

Default A question....

Hey Martin,
Wanted to get back to you - gives me another chance to thank you - you have no idea how good it was to have a 'virtual friend' out here when my computer totally freaked out.
If I did want to try out a registry (scary word) cleaner - is there one you might suggest that would be good to try - there are certainly a ton of programs out there claiming to do so. And yup, I am a total novice when it comes to that.
Any suggestions you could make would be appreciated. I also completely understand if you don't care to do that.

I do run defrag and disk check every week - just to keep things shipshape. This oddball thing came up in between doing both, as it was a Tuesday - and I normally do all that stuff on the weekend.

As for "asp" for web design - I am sorry I can't help you with that. I don't use that - just stick to straight html & css - and even in that, I write my own code - the 'helper' programs take away the control, and I don't like that. My way may be slower, but I know what each little thing I do will create.

Thanks again,
Trish