View Single Post
Old 05-17-2007, 10:07 AM

About:
mhookem will become famous soon enoughmhookem will become famous soon enough

Hello Riddler6777
That sounds like a nice system you've got. Are you experiencing these difficulties while playing online? If so, can I ask you to give me some information about where you are and your internet connection.

If you don't wish to do so, my advise would be to do some research yourself. Perhaps ringing your provider and see where you are connected, and what issues may arise from the region you are in? I've known people to experience problems because they are on the 'end of the line'.

Also, have you tried opening the Task Manager (press Ctrl+Alt+Del) to check the performance of your PC while the game is running? Check your memory usage and wether the paging file is hitting its' limit during play and as you are loggin out.

Is there a control panel for your graphics card? If there is, what are the current settings? If there isn't you might want to take a look on the Nvidia site and see what useful downloads they have for use with your graphics card. A useful control panel can let you see a change a lot of the settings for your card. But as always be careful what you are doing!

I think the graphics card you've purchased was designed to resolve any issues with the CPU, although it's still a possibility.

You can check your bios settings to see what rate the graphics card is set at.

Finally can I just ask what the other '120 systems configured' are i.e. is it a network you are on? Like you I'm trying to elimate everything else, and I'm wondering what you are comparing your system to.

Regards

Martin