View Single Post
Old 05-12-2007, 06:34 PM

About:
b1caez01 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Call Disply on your DeskTop

Call Disply on your DeskTop is a service that cannot be done without if you are on the computer as much as I am, and don't want to be disturbed, or don't want to miss a call, or want to manage the input of calls to your home. It also gives you options of how to respond to, and answer, unwanted callers or intruders...such as automated calls, or telemarketers, or bill collectors Services offered depends on the prog and the price...if there is one...

The problem that I've found, is that of Dec. 06, I have been naked in the wind...bummer...

Visit Internet Call Manager's URL at: Internet Call Manager - Get Phone Calls While Online

"Important Service SHUT DOWN Notification: On Dec. 15 2006, Your Internet Call manager service will be shut down. Please read important details. Internet Call Manager has been customized for the telephone companies listed here. If your telephone service is offered through one of the listed telephone companies, please visit their web site for more information and to sign up for the service. Please note that service options and pricing may vary by service provider: Aliant, Cincinnati Bell, Frontier, Telus, TDS.

Presently, I am trying to get "PhoneTray Free" to work.

Just check google for [ desktop "call display" callerid] or other such keywords...

P/S the cost here in Canada, was only about $6/mo...how it worked...your incoming calls would be permitted to use the Bell service, but would be redirected through their software, which you installed and set up...it would be like a proxy call service provider. The only problem one might have is worrying about someone monitoring their calls. But, I don't care about that...not much goes on in a senior's life that needs monitoring, heh, heh, heh...

Add on: I just downloaded another 20 to test...will let you know if any work on my system...

Edit: June 09, 2007...none so far...

Last edited by b1caez01; 06-09-2007 at 03:07 PM..