View Single Post
Old 02-15-2007, 11:53 PM

About:
lemmonray is on a distinguished road

Default same here!!!

I feel relieved upon reading through the discussion thread about these series of annoying MS internet explorer pop-up (_ClinkManager0:/default/javascript/util/common.js) when I was trying to go to Snapfish.com as well from home since last week. Then, I kept clicking "OK" each time each pop-up appears; I ultimately was able to open my account but does not let me see my photo library to my older albums- just blank- only the three most recent albums. I also could not upload and create a new album. I wrote to [email protected] and inquired with them- they said make sure the Internet Explorer is 5.0 or higher, disable pop-up blockers, which I all did. Still, no success. I called Dell Tech support which didn't solve the problem and even tried to re-download Internet Explorer 6.0 maybe mine was missing updated files- still no success. But, tried another digital photo service website - Shutterfly.com and was able to get through and upload! I spent the last three days figuring this out and trying to remedy to no avail- got very frustrated and just typed/searched the above expression. Then, this forum appeared! I'm really thankful.

Seems like I'm not the only one having a problem accessing snapfish from my home computer (though, I could open my snapfish account from my work computer!).

My suggestion is- if everybody who's having this problem could write and notify them to [email protected]. Maybe, they could do something.