View Single Post
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 12-04-2006, 11:41 PM
pagewire pagewire is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 2
pagewire is on a distinguished road

Default Static Electricity

I have a huge problem with static electricity build up in my computer monitor and television. Yes, I have high humidity and I spray the rugs with anti-static spray. I have an older home that is based on the two wire system. This means my electrical outlets do not have a true ground, which eliminates the use of a wrist band. Can anyone advise on how to properly discharge static electricity. I have left the monitor unplugged for a couple of days at a time but it seems to still retain static.

Reply With Quote