View Single Post
Old 06-11-2006, 11:42 PM

About:
Rob440 is on a distinguished road

Keyboard Microsoft Office 2003

People I have a slight problem and I would like some advice. I understand that their is help available in getting a "Product Key" . So here is me delemma, back on February 0f this year 2006 I had to purchase a new computer so I purchased a HP Media Center PC Model m7334n. It came with software already loaded on,but would expire with in 60 days. So when April arrived my Microsoft Office 2003 stopped working. It will cost me $149.00 to purchase the key for it to work. I've already paid $1100.00 for this computer and now have to pay additional cost its nuts. Now here is the kicker I purchased an entire operating system 2002 just a year ago and have the entire set, I don't want to disrupt my system to install an out dated system and on this new computer this is exacty whats here but upgraded. Is there a solution to by passing the key. I would appreciate any help with this matter I can get, it is really unfair to force people to pay further cost after buying a new computer. Thanks for reading my thread its my first time on here and looking forward to helping someone out someday. Bob Brown