View Single Post
Old 03-18-2006, 10:16 AM

About:
Risherz will become famous soon enoughRisherz will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChatMod#1
Yes, there is. This is an offer from Microsoft which gives people a free USB drive with info on something from Microsoft. No catches at all i think.
No catches? Perhaps this might be a catch... and chances are that people are researching and giving the right answers to all the questions since the want the USB ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizherz
Yeah you are right, it's worth a try (who know may be Microsoft is generous...?). And my guess is that that the people might lose their respect for IE 7 if Firefox 2.0 is really better. But you are right... what if they still give out the USB (even to Canadian residents)...

By the way I was wondering why the questions were there in order to get the USB drive? After deep thought I came up with something like this... If you answer all the questions right, then you don't need the USB, because you know most of the stuff already... if you don't answer the questions right then the USB drive might be for you, since you don't know anything.

I hope the questions weren't there to separate the people who want the USB from people who need the USB (because I have a feeling I answered all the questions correctly )