Exclamation I done what you said

Quote:
Originally Posted by DominicD View Post
hi Adds2011

i suggest you run the stable version - HiJackThis 2.0.4
direct download link - http://www.trendmicro.com/ftp/produc...HijackThis.exe

Remember where you save the downloaded .exe file
Run HiJackThis and select the option Do a system scan and save a logfile

Retrieve the log file from the same folder that contains the original HiJackThis exe file

Post the HiJackThis log on this thread.

==========

Meanwhile, you can try installing Spybot Search and Destroy -- this also a good antispyware/anti malware.

Direct download link - Spybot Search and Destroy
The home of Spybot-S&D!

When you are installing Spybot Search and Destroy:
1. Choose to update the its knowledge of the spware database
2. Choose to backup your registry.
3. DO NOT enable Internet Explorer Tea Timer or SDHelper -- these tools are good, but not required.

4. Use Spybot Search and Destroy and start to scan.
If there are detected spyware/antispyware - delete and fix them with SpyBot SD

====================

If Spybot Search and Destroy does not fix the problem, install Malwarebytes

Direct download link to Malwarebytes
Malwarebytes : Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is a free download that removes viruses and malware from your computer

The default installation options of Malwarebytes is good. Just finish the installation, update the antispyware/malware knowledge database of Malwarebytes, and then do a full system scan and remove any detected malware.
I downloaded the file hack and got the log. But I dont know how to post it..SD sofware found 13 registry issues which it fixed. I need to do a full system scan on malware software next.. Please tell me how to post the filehack log and hopefully I can get things working better....

I also have a problem with my internet connection not starting like 8 min after I log onto my computer. I have a wireless lan, My wifes and Sister in Laws computer setup almost immediatley. I would like help with that if you have the time and knowledge...we are supposed to be getting 20mbs but only running around 10mbs..

Thank you for your time and patience