View Single Post
Old 04-19-2009, 09:38 AM

About:
benzaloy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurkswithin View Post
You didn't seem to have any trouble logging into that name , now at this time. If you have something to say then use the name that you orriginally signed in with. ahhhhh! but you claim to be having issues signing in and you just recreated a new log-in and then posted this spam requesting people go look at this site. Sir, in any forum that is called spamming!

Had you just posted the question of whether or not there was any validity to using a driver support program of any kind without listing the name and a link and directing the readers to go there....well it would have been a different story!
SysChat resents my posting, as I have listed the name and url of the program I was referring to. I am sorry. I apologize. I was truly under the impression I should furnish the full detail for anyone to check on the veracity of the question. I am mistaken there, I believe, and I will take care.
Unwanted, junk email is spam says my ...
Could you please tell me from where I could read up on drivers for PCs please. And tell me something of them as basic knowledge to follow others.
Thank you.

PS: Ignorantly, being old and non-techy, used benza and benzaloy as user names. For my numerous sites. Long time since my last visit here and I messed up yesterday in logging in. That's the truth.