View Single Post
Old 03-30-2009, 10:54 PM

About:
lurkswithin has a spectacular aura aboutlurkswithin has a spectacular aura aboutlurkswithin has a spectacular aura about

A color printer lease will also include regular maintenance, and you get the ability to occasionally trade up to a new model. Avoid leases that lock you into a specific printer for more than a year or two: technology moves quickly, prices fall, and your printing needs may evolve, so the flexibility to change models is important.

Printers - RUSH Computer Rentals - renting AV equipment, printer rentals, audio visual leases, Pennsylvania

Xerox eXpress Leasing

Kodak Digimaster 9150 Lease, Kodak Digimaster 9150 Printer Lease, Digimaster 9150 Lease

Check your local yellow pages under business office equipment leasing!

I leased a xerox many years ago when they were too expensive to buy out right. It was done by volumn of printing needs and it worked out that I saved myself some money from out and out purchasing as it was all tax deductible and the price of the rental for the six months I had any of the leased printers (updated regularly) was far less than prurchasing and no ink costs or maintenence issues to have to worry over.