View Single Post
Old 01-25-2009, 04:46 PM
Administrator

About:
Sami has a spectacular aura aboutSami has a spectacular aura aboutSami has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by satyajit_mishra View Post
I want to make a CD/DVD which will automatically ask for Username & Password when I insert it into my Optical Drive. And the CD/DVD should also be much Encrypted that no one can get into the CD/DVD or I say no one can Browse it without giving the Username & Password. It may be a Solution or a Software, it doen't matter. But I need It urgent.
There is a commercial software available to accomplish what you want to do, called SecurDataStor® and DeviceDefender

Quote:
Designed for content producers and publishers that produce and distribute content on CDs and DVDS. Password lock and encrypt CDs and DVDs directly from your PC using the SecurDataStor built in CD encrypted burning engine with powerful 448 bit encryption. No third party mastering or burning application is required to burn encrypted CDs or DVDs since SecurDataStor has its own CD/DVD burning software.
  • No client side software required on recipient PC. CD contains all necessary components to auto-run and launch the content for the user if their password is successful.
  • CDs and DVDs can also be controlled using digital rights management features such as automatically time expire CDs and DVDs, make content “view only” so that it can be saved or copied off of the CD or DVD. Multiple user login controls allow you to have many different types of users (e.g. demo versus licensed) nested on the same CD, and each user can have different access rights to the content on the CD (e.g. User A can save, User B can view only, and User C can’t see certain files on the CD).
  • SecurDataStor comes pre-configured with 100 CD or DVD burns. Additional media burn license keys can be purchased for a separate fee. The Professional version adds user group templates that can be re-used over and over for CD/DVD distribution to the same group of users.