View Single Post
Old 11-13-2008, 02:05 PM

About:
lurkswithin has a spectacular aura aboutlurkswithin has a spectacular aura aboutlurkswithin has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by grungesabin View Post
thankx for all ur tiime and responses u guys have given to my questions. i can understand ur out brust but we all face tiny tiny issues everyday while using computer n i want to learn from those issues thats all. thats the only reason i kept posting my issues here and i must admit this is the best site i have ever browsed to learn so far. i can format my computer its not about loosing any data but i feel thats not only solution....anyways u guys have been great and i hope u guys will continue to be same especially lurkswithin..... thankx..
We all have to start somewhere for learning anything. I admire a person that admits that he is trying to learn rather than trying to feed us a lot of junk about what they know....

I have no problems with helping you on trying to learn something....the problems arise when a person has a lot of issues caused by a virus or a conglomerate of them. Issues created by viruses are not normal happenings and do not represent the problems that develop from day to day usage of a computer. That which is specifically caused by a virus are purposely caused to migrate a chain of events...all of which are designed to either happen all at once or designed to happen on a "what if" scenario....a typical action > reaction.

Trying to learn from this type of thing is something that only experts would wish to do to prove a theory or just to see the chain reaction. and as such really don't add to anyones knowledge of using (repairing ) computers...

I don't like to tell people to reformat and reinstall their operating system...It is not the proper thing to do...Sometimes though it is the best and cheapest way to get back in a working condition...and that is what help sites like syschat are here for.....to help a person to get his computer back into working order as fast and as cheaply as can be done.