View Single Post
Old 10-17-2008, 02:34 AM

About:
lurkswithin has a spectacular aura aboutlurkswithin has a spectacular aura aboutlurkswithin has a spectacular aura about

You are right moron...you are a troll.

As usual all you wish to do is try to start trouble in a thread... so let me clarify something for you.

The OP misinterpreted your statement because as usual you are specifically unclear in your postings.

He refered to installing and trying to run XP from a USB flash drive.....which can be done with some major registry editing ...as I stated. He did not comprehend your inserting XP on a flash drive and using the flash drive to install windows to his computer. A process that will only work on IEDE/PATA drives and will not work with SATA drives

For that reason I do not recommend that the attempt be made as it will more than likely (99%) of the time prove to be futile and a total waste of a persons time.

To make it clear....booting is not the same as installing ... Search engines may show it in the same category simply because of morons like you that can't tell the difference of the two, so the search engines have to look at it in a dummies mindset and hope thay got it right to help the moron out!

But then again, that is what you like to do with your crap, isn't it. Waste mine and other peoples time when we have to correct your misinformation.

Last edited by lurkswithin; 10-17-2008 at 02:41 AM..