View Single Post
Old 10-03-2008, 07:05 PM

About:
lurkswithin has a spectacular aura aboutlurkswithin has a spectacular aura aboutlurkswithin has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by grungesabin View Post
hey i asked u for sites related to registry i m not here to bear ur attitude and for ur kind info i myself is a technician.......... and i thought this site is for each others help. dont try and act over smart. u as****e, u were talking as if u have come here and repair my computer........ ask me if u need any help.... u as*....
Take a hop bud, If you were half the tech you think you are you would know how to find the information that you are wanting to know without having to rely on someone else to do your work for you.

You are not a tech your posting dictates that. Playing like you are one doesn't get you past the front door with any one that is. We can tell who is or is not one simply because of the questions that are asked and how they are asked.

Having people playing around in the registry without a clue as to what they are doing is asking for nothing but trouble. I don't support such actions simply because of the first statement of this thread. I don't wish to have to spend my time trying to figure out what the hell you did and I guarantee that you would not say anything about screwing with the registry when you begged for help....