View Single Post
Old 06-14-2008, 08:01 PM

About:
lurkswithin has a spectacular aura aboutlurkswithin has a spectacular aura aboutlurkswithin has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wombat View Post
If you mean is GAG free of malware and / or virus's, it's safe to install software. Lurkswithin will not recommend software if it's suspect in any way...
THANKS !

Actually I have been running "BootIt NG " from

TeraByte Unlimited :: Boot Manager :: Partition Manager :: Drive Image :: Disk Copy :: Drive Wipe :: Hard Drive Utilities

for many years on my dual boots. They are one of the better ones around but is not free....I just love the ease of installing the multi boot platforms and have never had the issues that are read about in the forums....and plus it has a very easy image program for back ups and very easy to swap drives and restore your system...

GAG is a freebie and I have been running it on three different systems for the past 6 months or so and again without any issues. The program works great and is totally free from anykind of malware/spyware issues....Other than cost and the 9 operating system limit...GAG works very much like BootIt NG but is in fact easier to use...

GAG, the Graphical Boot Manager