View Single Post
Old 04-10-2008, 05:18 PM

About:
Wombat is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by poojakumar View Post
Hello Sir

I have an internet connection in my system. could you tell me which anti-virus protect my system safely. can i install 2 anti-virus software in my system. please refer any 2 anti-virus software for my system safe.

some of my hardware friends say that only in registered version of anti-virus we can update anti-virus properly through the internet otherwise it will not update properly. Is it true or not.

And tell me how to use 2 anti-virus software at the same-time

thanks
r. dillikumar
I use and recommend Nod32, this is in my opinion the best anti virus application out there. This is well worth the money.

Antivirus Software - Eliminate viruses with ESET NOD32 Antivirus and ESET Smart Security

I posted this here at SysChat for a free six month subscription to Outpost Pro Anti Virus here. The close off date is the 10th April 2008 so you may be out of luck. http://www.syschat.com/outpost-antiv...free-3314.html

Do not use two AV applications at the same time as this can and will cause conflicts.

You can take your chances with the free AV apps out there , but I am hard pressed to recommend any. You could try Avast but I do not have a link you will have to Google it...

Wombat's: Bulldozers of the bush...