View Single Post
Old 03-29-2008, 04:16 PM

About:
Wombat is on a distinguished road

Default Outpost Antivirus Pro Free

Quote:
Outpost Antivirus Pro is a fast and effective antivirus with enhanced functionality (including protection against data theft, spyware, zero-day viruses and malicious web-sites).

Due to the overlap in protection mechanisms, Outpost Antivirus Pro can not be installed on one same PC with Outpost Firewall Pro and Outpost Security Suite Pro, but you may want to either protect your additional desktop PC or laptop with Agnitum’s antivirus or make a present to your nearest and dearest!

Within a special offer we present a free 6-moths subscription to the brand-new Outpost Antivirus Pro for you and your friends! Please take advantage of this key QDZYL-P7P53-K8CCS-CG4GS-CWS67.

You should activate it here, receive a full registration code, insert the retrieved code in the product and enjoy Outpost Antivirus Pro for half-a-year free of charge! Also bear in mind that Outpost Antivirus Pro license is valid for three installations.

Hurry up, the campaign ends in a couple of weeks, so you should activate your key before April 10,
I have just installed this on my virtual Win XP system to give it a try. I use Outpost Pro Firewall and it is one of the best. So I have high hopes for the AV to be of the same standard.

As the time is fast ticking down on on this offer, I did not post it in the deals section as it takes to long to appear...

http://www.agnitum.com/products/antivirus/download.php

Wombat's: Bulldozers of the bush...