View Single Post
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 02-13-2006, 01:20 AM
raven raven is offline
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 33
raven is on a distinguished road

Default Water cooling cases.

I have seen at a certain retail store of cases with water flowing through them. Can someone give me the proper tech name for this. I just don't want to say water cooling cases.
They are clear cases and inside is what looks like tubes winding around. And inside the tubes is water flowing. I hope this explaination is clear. I just want to know the name for this item. I think the product is cool and really would like to look online for this item.

Reply With Quote